Saturday, July 18, 2009

Contact

I guess I've been out of touch with the blog lately, but that isn't what this post is about. It's about contact between a car and a bike. My bike, well actually me. It was a typical buzz except for the mirror hitting my left hand and almost pulling me closer to the car and potentially under the wheels. The driver only honked as they drove on. Thanks for stopping to make sure I was alright, never mind that it's the law after you hit someone with your car you have to stop. Police have been called, I'm still waiting to see what happens.

contact from Bikesafer on Vimeo.



On a positive note, I have been enjoying some Tosa dirt lately. Man those trails are fun.

Bikesafer
Jeff

1 comment:

Alex said...

Ugh, scary. I hope your police in your area are sympathetic to your safety needs.